GAP COVID-19 Grant
The Gender Advancement Project(GAP) has established the GAP COVID-19 Grant to help assist with a one time grant to help cover unexpected costs and hardships that are plaguing the Transgender/Non-binary community in Central Florida during the COVID-19 outbreak. The counties the GAP COVID-19 Fund supports are: Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake & Volusia counties in Florida.
- Experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Identify as Transgender or Gender Fluid / Gender Non-binary
- Reside in Orange, Osceola, Seminole Lake or Volusia County Florida
- Applications are reviewed by Gender Advancement Project(GAP) Advisory Council Members. This council is made up of 100% Transgender/Non-binary individuals. GAP's philosophy is that nobody can advocate better for our community than our own members. Demographic information given in this application is only for data purposes. Names and drivers license/identification cards will not be shared with the general public. Learn more at genderadvancementproject.org
- If you have any questions about Gender Advancement Project(GAP) or the GAP COVID-19 Grant please contact us at email@example.com
This grant was graciously provided by Equality Florida.
- GAP COVID-19 One Time Grant: $80.00 per person
The GAP COVID-19 Grant serving Central Florida: Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake & Volusia Counties has officially closed.